Saturday, November 5, 2011

The Good, the Bad, and the Sad.

I woke up this morning and what did I see? Snow was falling all around me! November has brought me such a nice surprise, white flakes falling right before my eyes.

Needless to say, I adore the snow. There's something about it that just makes me want to hug people and be happy.

So when I saw this when I walked upstairs this morning:


I couldn't be happier.
Crappy photo quality but you get the idea. It's snowwwwww! Yaaayyy! That means maybe I can go sledding soon!

But, it also is one of the most destructive things nature has to offer. It collapses, buildings, roofs, causes car accidents, and the saddest of all, this morning it killed one of my best childhood friends. He was already in the end of his years, but my family was preserving him as best as we could. So his death was devastating.
The snow killed my cherry tree.

 Again, sorry for awful photo quality. These were taken through windows because I was wearing a t-shirt and boxers this morning....

Anyways, losing friends is hard. Especially ones as faithful as a good old cherry tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment